MSNBC's Lawrence O’Donnell, on Tuesday's "The Last Word," said that 53% of Republicans failed "a basic mental competency test question," which is who is the president of the United States" because they think Donald Trump won the 2020 election. | Clips
31 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/05/25/msnbcs-odonnell-53-of-republicans-fail-a-basic-mental-competency-test-they-think-trump-won/

This is a man who spent five years pushing every smear against Trump he could claw onto.

This is a man who ranted for like 10 minutes because someone near his precious studio was hammering something.

He is a lunatic at best and a propagandist piece of shit on a joke of a network at worst.

Let's see those audits.

NO.....WE KNOW TRUMP WON!!!! We also know CHEATING isn't winning!!!

Well may be they passed and the rest failed. Ponder that dimocrats, since you all failed.

That may or may NOT be so, but what's interesting about his comment, is that he failed to mention how bad the DEMS would do in the same test!!!! If 53% Republicans would fail, that would mean that 100% of DEMS would fail that very same test!!! I wonder why HE doesn't want to talk about THAT?

Edit History

2021-02-We 02:02:54 am

That may or may NOT be so, but what's interesting about his comment, is that he failed to mention how bad the DEMS would do in the same test!!!! If 53% Republicans would fail, that would mean that 100% of DEMS would fail that very same test!!!

Zero self-awareness.

Coming from a reprobate, that really hurts.

They are hoping that the endless stream of inflammatory, bald-faced lies will eventually make people snap and start smashing the windows out of various MSM headquarters so they can report them as RIGHT WING TERRORISTS.

Don't fall for it. Just keep pushing for audits and shit.

I hardly Doubt this LOW IQ, Borderline Retarded asshole has ANY BASIS to determine ANYONE'S Competency, because I can Certainly the Intellect and Competency of the Dems in Congress is Collectively barely above retardation.

Projection is all they know

WE know hiden was installed and President Trump won.

Dissenter
connecting...