Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) said on Spectrum's "News 1 Los Angeles" that Republicans didn't seem to care about "rogue cops" who she alleged targeted people of color. | Clips
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/05/25/maxine-waters-republicans-dont-seem-to-care-about-rogue-cops-targeting-people-of-color/

That's probably because most republicans aren't LOW IQ enough to believe cops are 'targeting Blacks'!!! Fact is, Cops are targeting CRIMINALS, & if blacks feel targeted, that just means that MANY of them are CRIMINALS!! Hell, Blacks account for OVER 80% of ALL the violent crimes in OUR Country!!! I bet if blacks committed less crime, they would feel far less targeted!!!!

Guns: Murder is already illegal.
Cops: Bad cops targeting anyone are already against the law.

Maxine, Republicans care about maintaining our civil liberties in a blue wave of totalitarianism.

Why are there so many crazies elected to the House of Representatives lately?

Waters is garbage......pure evil filth!

Endless rogue Afreakans targeting cops -- that's what I'm more mad about.

If she is in Los Angeles, odds are the nearest elected Republican is 30 miles away, with no control whatsoever over the police in L.A. Democrats, on the other hand, completely run that city, police and all, so whatever problems exist are their own to solve.

I've said it a million times before and I'll say it again-If you don't want negative interactions with LEO then STOP BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW and hanging out with those who do. If for some reason you do encounter a police officer, BE POLITE AND RESPECTFUL regardless of whether the cop reciprocates!! PROBLEM SOLVED!!

When I was a young man, I had long hair and dressed and acted like a punk. I got harassed by the police all the time despite NOT being a criminal or breaking the law. At 24, got a haircut and began dressing more conservatively...and...low and behold, I was never hassled by LEO again. MAGIC!!

If you look like a gang banger AND act like a gang banger...

Dissenter
connecting...