During the handover with anchor Chris Cuomo, CNN's Don Lemon said that "you don't see racists and insurrectionists and white supremacists" flourishing in the Democratic Party. | Clips
33 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/04/16/cnns-lemon-you-dont-see-racists-flourishing-in-the-democratic-party/

This coming from THE biggest racist on television today!

I can't believe this racist is still on the air.

Fuck off faggot racist

Was that before or after we republicans freed your slaves Don?

Its ok! He's only half racist against himself!

Lemon is either stone blind or a bold faced liar.

I usually ascribe to Hanlon's razor, but this guy and his butt buddy fredo seem to know EXACTLY what they are saying and saying it because they hold nothing but utter contempt for whites and wish to star a race war.

Sure you do. The democrats are racist against white people and black people. Indians (both feather and dot) too. Didn't Hillary tell that joke about Indians and convenience stores that is racist by the standards of the left? Doesn't Elizabeth Warren pretend to be Native American to get preferential treatment? Do not the democrats think black people are too poor and stupid to get ID and give them other preferential treatment due to the soft bigotry of low expectations? Do not the Democrats ramble on and on about how all the ills of America are white people's fault? All those things sound pretty racist to me. I haven't even gotten to the whole Israel / Palestine thing or other things those aligned with CAIR do which could be interpreted as antisemitic by some. I mean I don't think having a problem with Israel is antisemitic but I'm doing what you see in a lot of those videos were the left pretends to care about other people's standards in an attempt to call them out even though usually they get it wrong or the standards violation is in retaliation to a more egregious action by the left so it is fucking justified.

Don't see racists in the dem(on) party?

Got a mirror?

that is the only place they flourish. gg projection boy.

Dissenter
connecting...