Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said Tuesday on Fox News Channel's "Hannity" that President Joe Biden was "paving the way for another 9/11" with his reported pledge for a full withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan by September 11, 2021. | Clips
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/04/13/lindsey-graham-biden-paving-the-way-for-another-9-11-with-afghanistan-troop-withdraw/

Not by getting out. Biden is paving another 9/11 by letting in everyone and being soft.

I cannot believe the balls they have to even attempt to try to say some of these things. He really thinks people are so brain dead they can't even remember 5 or 6 months ago that Trump was trying to do this exact thing. And he thinks this is the political opposition position to take on this and republicans are going to support him in it? Bro, get real.

Edit History

2021-30-Tu 11:30:23 pm

I cannot believe the balls they have to even attempt to try to say some of these things. He really thinks people are so brain dead they can't Trump was trying to do this exact thing. And he thinks this is the political opposition position to take on this and republicans are going to support him in it? Bro, get real.

He's actually making a threat here saying that Israel will do another false flag to get America back in the middle east.

Biden knows he sucks! That's why he is trying to leech fame from Trump!

Welp, we knew Graham was a NeoCon and a RINO

We should have been out 19 years ago you jack wagon !

Lindsey Graham, spokesman for Endless Wars, and the Industrial War Complex entrenched infrastructure, advocate for America the Policeman of the World, and for sending Americans into the neverending internecine Islamic conflicts. He DOES NOT REPRESENT US, he REPRESENTS THEM, we are incredibly tired of this phony posing faker.

This gay war-hawk would fit right in in the new fangled American woke brigade, er, I mean military.

And there is the beloved GOP that I hate. Trump really kept these idiots in check. I miss that man and all the hate he willingly accepted.

Dissenter
connecting...