Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm (D) said Wednesday on ABC's "The View" that coal miners whose jobs are phased out can "mine the critical materials that go into batteries" in a clean energy economy. | Clips
37 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/03/03/energy-secretary-granholm-on-biden-killing-coal-jobs-they-can-mine-the-critical-materials-that-go-into-batteries/

Yeah they can just pack up their bags and move to S America. I don’t think the future lithium pollution problem is even being addressed.

She has no clue as to how large those strip mines are. Show us the strip mine ! Start digging. No oil and gas wells but they are going to open up huge strip mines ?? She a dumb cunt.

And is that where they are living now? or isn't taht in China? and isn't mining lithium a serious ploution problem?

Maybe Jenni should go put up solar panels somewhere. BTW, are there any on the roof of the WH? When will the Beast (limo) be converted to EV? What about Marine and Air Force One? - will these be mothballed? And the weekly flights by Pelosi to and from CA at the People's expense? Maybe Joey can borrow a rickshaw from China, and Hunter can run him around the WH grounds in it. (Since Joey does not go to the Capitol at all.)

Batteries for electric cars only last for a few years, and cost $15K to replace. There will be a toxic mountain of them at landfills. Then what ? What happens when these golf carts conk out in heavy traffic, needing a 45 minute recharge ?

Missing the point completely. Will a battery miner's wage pay for the "green" cost of electricity? I bet not. It's cheap. It's abundant. It's reliable. And....we have a fuckton of it just waiting to be dug from the ground. Coal. Green energy is a fucking lie. Many won't realize it until they have to choose between food or charging their cars.

Edit History

2021-11-Th 03:11:36 pm

Missing the point completely. Will a battery miner's wage pay for the "green" cost of electricity? I bet not. It's cheap. It's abundant. It's reliable. And....we have a fuckton of it just waiting to be dug from the ground. Green energy is a fucking lie. Many won't realize it until they have to choose between food or charging their cars.

Is she as stupid as she sounds, or does she sound as stupid as she is??? Asking for a friend! BWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!

So GOVERNMENT will tell you what Jobs you can do??? Hmmm.. Doesn't sound like FREEDOM to me!

That is a part of the fallacy of "green energy".
Those batteries all represent adding lead, cadmium, zinc and other toxic metals to the landfills, and the carbon emissions are merely moved from your car to the power plant.

This gal is a Canadian, and nothing but a civil rights lawyer.
What the hell does she know about Energy or mining?

The retardation is strong with this one

Dissenter
connecting...