Representative Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) said Tuesday on CNN's "Tonight" that the Republican Party was engaged in "a war on black people as it relates to voting." | Clips
37 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/03/02/sheila-jackson-lee-republicans-engaged-in-war-on-black-people-voting/

A more accurate headline:

Racist Sheila Jackson Lee Extols The Merits Of Segregated Voting, Arguing Her Belief In Black Mental Inferiority

Negros are to stupid to have ID ? Is that what she saying ? Fucking dumb ass ratchet bitch.

Race grifter Sheila Jackson Lee race grifts...no news at 11.

Democraps are engaged in a war on the Constitution.

Keep talking, hypocrite. The Democrats and the Republicans both conducted a war on THE PEOPLE in the voting booths. It's not about skin color. It's about you fuckwits on both sides of the aisle failing to represent the American People.

That's why I've revoked my consent to be governed by the lot of you (see Declaration of Independence for further information.

I hope so. Hateful commie Negroes like her have no business impacting White lives.

She sure would love to con the Black community into believing that nonsense!!!

I am not fond of racist coons

Representative Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) said Tuesday on CNN’s “Tonight” that the Republican Party was engaged in “a war on black people as it relates to voting FOR DEMOCRATS.”

There, I fixed it.

Says the moron who thinks we planted a flag on Mars!

You have to have a ID drive a car and buy booze but voting, nope!

Dissenter
connecting...