Senator Bill Cassidy (R-LA) said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" that if the Republican Party continued to "idolize" former President Donald Trump, they would lose elections. | Clips
25 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/02/28/cassidy-if-gop-continues-to-idolize-trump-we-will-lose/

Cassidy-you will lose. We do not idolize or idealize djt. We value him for the fact that he represents what this country started as and continues to be outside the left hives.

I would rather lose than vote for the sellout pedo grifter Rhinos.

YOU'RE gonna lost fool. What an idiot!

We conservatives do not "idolize" Trump. We are not Trump "followers". We SUPPORT him. Big difference. I only idolize the Holy Trinity!

Senator Literally Who?

I would willing vote for someone who out trumps Trump. I don't believe this ball-less bastard is offering that alternative

RINO Bill Cassidy (Swamp-LA) said that if the Republican Party continued to “idolize” former President Donald Trump, more RINOs would lose primaries.

He's right. If we idolize Trump, we will lose elections. But I agree with the comments on this post that we don't idolize Trump. We do admire him, faults aside. It's always been about standing strong on principles, holding the ground we gained through the grace of God. Donald Trump's presence allowed for us to express views, proudly hold the American flag, to defend ourselves and uphold the 2nd Amendment, and to influence our law makers we elect. If the GOP does not want to "idolize" Trump, good. Let them take down all their idols. If they are for God and Country, God hates idol worship. In the end, despite what Trump does or Biden does as president, the battle is fought here with us. We want family, faith, and freedom. If the fight comes to us, we will be ready. I don't watch CNN or any legacy media. If this post weren't available on this platform, I wouldn't have known. I discern that Cassidy isn't playing to the conservatives but to his handlers and those who make him rich.

Keep spewing your uni-party rino bullshit during your final term in elected office.

Wrong. If we continue to idolize Trump you will lose. Difference.

Dissenter
connecting...