Whoopi Goldberg introduced a video clip montage of President Joe Biden on Monday's broadcast of ABC's "The View" by proclaiming, "we finally have a president in office who we are honored to celebrate." | Clips
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/02/15/whoopi-goldberg-we-finally-have-a-president-in-office-who-we-are-honored-to-celebrate/

Whoopi's brain is the size of a walnut, and her face could melt the bottom paint off a battleship.

Biden is a corrupt POS who couldn't find his way out of a closet with the light on and the door open. Of course the new Nazi party (formerly the Democrat party) is a party of low expectations and corruption.

President Emeritus Donald J. Trump!

Looked to me like hardly anyone celebrated Biden but Trump had thousands celebrating him in FL and over 1 million people watched the live feed/rebroadcast on President's Day.

dumb or too much chicom?

epstein much?

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕FU 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Who is this we? Speak for your fucking self. I celebrated Trump. Beijing Biden is a fucking pedophilic fraud. He is not a real president. He's the Occupier in Cheat as the election was stolen. 80 million votes my ass. If he's so popular why is DC a military occupied zone, his whitehouse is getting heavily ratioed on YouTube and they had to disable comments and remove the petition section of whitehouse.gov. Clearly Scranton Joe is a man of the people 🙄

So, you are worshipping a white man?

Not very "Black" of you Whoopi.... Better turn in your Black card.

IGNORANT LEFTIST BITCH

WHO IS WE? DUMB RACIST LOSERS LIKE YOU AND THE OTHER COWS ON THE VIEW., CERTAINLY NOT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Dissenter
connecting...