Senator Bill Cassidy (R-LA), who voted to convict former President Donald Trump at the conclusion of his second impeachment trial, dismissed the long-term implications of opposing Trump by telling ABC's "This Week" on Sunday that the Republican Party was "more than just one person." | Clips
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/02/14/cassidy-trumps-force-will-wane-the-republican-party-is-more-than-just-one-person/

That's like the fifth one today...

almost like a coordinated talking point or something.

These democrats are good at coordinating propaganda.

Oh look. Another RINO POS on FakeNews TV.

he is correct...its about twenty never trunpers and the rest of us..i know what group that idiot cassidy is in and its not the one with the rest of us!

You f*cking #Rinos just like the #democrats are all bed wetting morons and your warped interpretation of the #Constitution, family, truth, America, religion, country, politics, reality, and the rule of law is false, and your narrative is Marxist.

So please spare me your utter BULLSHIT!

Bill Cassidy your fired!

These RINO cunts can't see the writing on the wall. The GOP RINO party is DEAD. It's The Patriot Party from here on now...

The republican party is deader than dog-shit.

Your days are numbered Cassidy. One way or another you and your cronies will be removed from office.

HELLO HELLO I CAN'T HEAR YOU REPUBLICAN COWARD , YOUR PAHTY IS DOOMED

Edit History

2021-53-Mo 02:53:53 pm

HELLO HELLO I CAN'T HERE YOU REPUBLICAN COWARD , YOUR PAHTY IS DOOMED

This RINO asshole just got reelected in November, like McConnell did. Six more years to get rid of these traitors. They need to be run out of the GOP right now. Make it happen, ffs.

Dissenter
connecting...