Former Gov. John Kasich (R-OH) said Thursday on CNN's "Cuomo Prime Time" he holds the Republican leadership responsible for fostering "foster lies and misinformation" that enabled President Donald Trump, who Kasich called a "false prophet." | Clips
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/01/28/kasich-gop-leadership-fostered-lies-and-misinformation-for-false-prophet-trump/

"foster lies and misinformation"... oh, I think he's talking about CNN and their imaginary Russiagate story.

Isn't it cute... how leftists ALWAYS accuse others of their own faults, failings and fuckups?

It's um... it's almost like they're completely devoid of any moral or ethical values... oh, right, I forgot the part about them all being Godless heathens hellbent on suicidal self-destruction. My bad.

Kasich. This guy is a fucking joke.

Kasich needs to find a place where everyone knows his name. So he can sit around and talk about his glory days! Loser!!!

Nothin' in this world uglier than envy.

the body snatchers must have got to ole john, he was never this way before..

As Buzz would say, "you are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity."

John Kasich is delutional. I do not understand why these loser politicians insist on gaslighting the public. Hey john we seen the receipts we know you're full of shit. Just admit you hate Trump becauae he beat you in the primaries like a red headed step child.

CNN and it's loser parade.

Kasich is a complete fraud relegated to 'useful idiot' status by Libs.

Pandering to the CNN crowd....NOT GOOD!!! Now YOU lose your R!!!!!

Dissenter
connecting...