Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) said Sunday on ABC's "This Week" that the public was "going to get more and more evidence over the next few weeks" about former President Donald Trump's involvement in the deadly riots at Capital Hill on January 6. | Clips
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/01/24/klobuchar-more-and-more-evidence-of-trumps-insurrection-coming-in-next-few-weeks/

There's no vaccine for TDS is there?

klobs a moron,,,

Ya as soon as you can find it. How about, wait until the trial and find out how much we knew about the insurrection coming before his speech and the Mayor of DC doing nothing to stop it.

Is this like Schiff's evidence that did not exist? It should be law that politicians cannot say things like this without evidence. This is totally false, just Like Schiff on TV for 2 years talking about evidence he never had.

I cant stand her on a personal basis having worked closely with her uncle for 24 years. She climbed the big ladder of success keeping her dads name a big shot at the Minn, Tribune. She got elected to att gen job using her dads last name and made a mess of it but he minny is dem dem dem and they love her.

I feel a little better knowing the enemy has their own problem with "tick-tock" attention hos and trust-the-plan loons.

The country SHOULD be getting more evidence of regular people running their own insurrections over the next several weeks. In fact, it should never end.

Commissar Klobuchar is another classic example of the morons The Peoples Republic Of Minnesota constantly elect.

If I was running things, there would be show called Burned Alive. Week one - A Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi doubleheader, week two - Kabonga Harris, and week three - Amy Klobuchar.

the "moderate" of the current dnc.

fucks facts lies slander more lies and blatant disreguard for law the constitution or any sense of honor the swamp is terrified of trump, pathetic scum loosers.

Dissenter
connecting...