On this weekend's broadcast of FNC's "Sunday Morning Futures," Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) said he did not think continuing the National Guard presence near and around the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C. was necessary. | Clips
3 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/01/24/cotton-on-troop-presence-at-u-s-capitol-i-dont-think-thats-necessary/

But it is necessary. Necessary to demonstrate control when you’re a dictator. Look at Stalin, Mao and the Khmer Rouge as examples when they held major pubic spectacles.

Was the US Army called into service in DC? If so that requires the president to call for this. Did that happen? or did Pelosi take it upon herself to call in the military?

That would be a clear violation of the Constitution and laws, and she should be impeached.

*snorts* If Tom Cotton thinks they are unnecessary, then they probably are, in fact, necessary. I've learned that the ground truth is likely whatever is the opposite of what that RINO espouses. I hope the people of Arkansas rid themselves of him soon.

Edit History

2021-55-Mo 01:55:46 pm

snorts If Tom Cotton thinks they are unnecessary, then they probably are, in fact, necessary. I've learned that the ground truth is likely whatever is the opposite of what that RINO espouses. I hope the people of Arkansas rid themselves of him soon.

Dissenter
connecting...