Republican strategist Karl Rove said on this week's broadcast of "Fox News Sunday" that President Donald Trump will be convinced in the Senate with Republicans voting for impeachment if his defense is there was widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election. | Clips
44 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/01/17/rove-if-trump-continues-to-claim-election-fraud-there-will-be-bipartisan-conviction-in-the-senate/

So, if Trump continues telling the truth, he will be guilty... Rove is insane.

Republicans want to go back playing the tame, token opposition. Rove's and his ilk's business model is to lose.

Edit History

2021-42-Mo 06:42:02 am

Republican want to go back playing the tame, token opposition. Rove and his ilk's business model is to lose.

2021-43-Mo 12:43:52 pm

Republican want to go back playing the tame, token opposition. Rove's and his ilk's business model is to lose.

I wonder if establishment election fraud is like fight club in that you can't talk about it

If Rino's persist in attacking Trump and the American people, they will be tried with their Democrat counterparts.

Let me also add this: Rove is reminding us all that surrender is far too costly. This, along with calls for genociding all of us and, as Brian Stelter said, "finding the ultimate solution to the Trump supporter problem" tells us that to not resist this junta is to sign our own death certificates.

We must overthrow the illegitimate regime being installed Wednesday by any means necessary. Pray our oath keepers in uniform will do their duty so that civilians won't be forced to.

So... believing something, and speaking your mind constitutes "high crimes and misdemeanors" now.

Establishment Republicans are FUCKING EVIL. They are equal to the nastiest communist you can dredge up from the dregs of the left-wing sewer.

I know I am just a lone voice in grand scheme of things but giving money to these Rhinos and the GOP must stop 🛑 now. They have been playing us for Chumps for much too long. They sent out wanting donations just the other day. This was under a false flag of Donald Trump. They still get a percentage of every penny. Let them bleed out. Mr Trump will let us know when and who to give are hard earned money to. Let Rove and Co go to the other side where they belong. It has been exposed where this whole Fox News crowd leans. Trump Media is coming soon and won’t be kind to these self appointed experts.

Rove is a pseudo-Marxists.

Rove is so over.

Fuck you Rove.

Dissenter
connecting...