CNN's anchor Jake Tapper said Monday that President Donald Trump's "lies" could lead to "stochastic terrorism," which is when a leader publicly demonizes a person or group, resulting in violent acts. | Clips
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2020/12/14/cnns-tapper-trump-and-his-minions-lies-could-lead-to-stochastic-terrorism/

these terms are acceptable

If Biden takes office ILLEGALLY, he's gonna get 4yrs of apocalyptic RAGE!!!!! WE will NOT accept fraudulent election results!!! EVER!!!!

_"stochastic terrorism," which is when a leader publicly demonizes a person or group, resulting in violent acts. _

Who's been demonizing whom for the last five years? Who's been actively encouraging violence against persons and groups? Who's been making excuses for thugs and terrorists? "This is CNN".

Yes from Antifa and BLM... We know this already and are stopping the terrorism in the streets.. The cops refuse to do their job so Trump supporters are doing it for them!

TAPPER and his supporters lies will lead to peace and love. They want a ciVil war if Biden doesn't get in. We get it and we are prepared.

OH YOU MEAN WHEN CHEATERS AND CROOKS GET THEIR JUST REWARDS YOU ARE RIGHT IT WILL

Fuck Tapper, I'll route my minion foot up his ass just for shitz and gigglez.

No but it will lead to the arrest of you.

HOPE THEY TERRORIZE YOU FIRST YOU ARE A DISGUSTING TRAITOR

I know what a stochastic process is, but stochastic terrorism that must be a hell of a terrorism. I need to take a Rendez-vous to my Quantum-Psy, and right now an osmotic drink won't be too much. I will wait my speed of ligth-wife, etc..

Edit History

2020-10-We 01:10:46 pm

I know what a stochastic process is, but stochastic terrorism that most be a hell of a terrorism. I need to take a Rendez-vous to my Quantum-Psy, and right now an osmotic drink won't be too much. I will wait my speed of ligth-wife, etc..

Dissenter
connecting...