CNN’s S.E. Cupp said Thursday on "Newsroom" that if President Donald Trump used his pardon powers to pardon himself, it was an admission of guilt which "would certainly imperil" a 2024 presidential run. | Clips
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2020/11/26/cnns-s-e-cupp-trump-pardoning-himself-would-certainly-imperil-2024-run/

2024? Trump can't run again in 2024! Unless....UNLESS, Term limit is expanded to 3-4 terms????

Not likely, since a president can't serve three terms, idiot.

This sad excuse for a media person S.E. Cupp randomly friended me on Fascistbook way back in the day (presumably right after she managed to finish college with a D average). One of the dumbest, shallowest kissups I have ever honestly known. Just your typical party boat sorority chick with an IQ of about 30. She replied to one of my posts about China one time and everything she said was utterly devoid of substance and completely obsequious. It was not only obvious she didn't care about #humanrights in China or the regime's strategic threat, she was just faking it hoping to get noticed. That's been her entire career path. Just an utter dim bulb and proof that even the mentally retarded can find work in Trump's pro-jobs America.

Where's the evidence that he needs to pardon himself for anything?

Still waiting...

Remember when we all came to her defense after the Leftists attacked her? She doesen't.

Dissenter
connecting...