"Fox News Sunday" anchor Chris Wallace said Friday that President Donald Trump could not credibly claim the 2020 presidential election was taken from them because there is no "fraud of a dimension that would overturn the results." | Clips
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2020/11/13/fncs-wallace-trump-cant-credibly-say-the-election-was-taken-from-him-no-serious-fraud/

I remember when they told us "Trump has no evidence he was spied upon by the Obama administration".

Is this the same fraud partisan Chrisie Wallace of the biased first debate?

Yeah we all believe him, right?

Nope, no way, not in the least. Retire scum! In the words of Rahm "Tiny Dancer" Emanuel, learn to code.

Edit History

2020-46-Fr 10:46:07 pm

Is this the same fraud partisan Christ Wallace of the biased first debate?

Yeah we all believe him, right?

Nope, no way, not in the least. Retire scum! In the words of Rahm "Tiny Dancer" Emanuel, learn to code.

So we're supposed to take a fraud at his word when he tells us there's no fraud happening... sure. Let's go with that. On second thought... FUCK OFF.

We all see the evidence.. it's online you idiot! You can watch dozens of videos of their crimes.. not to mention all of the Democrats who are reporting on their own party.. People in good conscience will not betray their country and participate in mass voting fraud!

It takes a serious fraud to know serious fraud.

Whenever I see the name "Chris Wallace" I think to myself "serious fraud".

LYING NEW WORLD ORDER SCUMBAG TRAITOR

A quote that will live in infamy?

Sleazy pulp fiction journalist.

Wallace has no credibility so he should stop sharing his opinion.

Dissenter
connecting...