House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Thursday discussed the stalled economic relief talks in Congress. | Clips
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2020/08/13/pelosi-on-coronavirus-relief-everything-i-do-is-about-the-children-i-have-advice-for-them-whether-they-want-it-or-not/

You do a lot of things, whether people want them or not... The true mark of a tyrant TRAITOR.

Edit History

2020-58-Fr 02:58:29 am

You do a lot of things, weather people want them or not... The true mark of a tyrant TRAITOR.

2020-58-Fr 02:58:45 am

You do a lot of things, wether people want them or not... The true mark of a tyrant TRAITOR.

There are well defined, recognizable patterns to Madam Crypt Keeper's press statements. Whenever she claims "it's for the children" you can be assured it's cover for a whopper of a lie. Even people of moderate intelligence have learned to recognize this. MikaJoe has not.

"roll eyes"

Everything she does “for the children” revolves around pedophilia and money.

FFS Pe"lie"si you do not care about children, just your $ and power, and the virus is racist right? We see right through your "Plasti"face.

Edit History

2020-27-Th 07:27:41 pm

FFS Pe"lie"si you do not care about children, just your $, and the virus is racist right? We see right through your "Plasti"face.

I've got advice for you too Nancy - whether you want it or not.

The only thing you do is rape and eat children and we all know it bitch.💥💥💥

She's telling the truth; everything is about the children because she and the elite are drinking their blood.

Really? What has she said about Cannon Hinnant?

The only thing Piglosi has to do with children is having them as the main course at her dinner table.

Dissenter
connecting...