Tuesday on SiriusXM's "The Dean Obeidallah Show," President Donald Trump’s niece, Mary Trump, said that her uncle should be criminally charged over the American deaths due to the coronavirus pandemic. | Clips
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2020/08/04/mary-trump-calls-for-the-president-to-be-criminally-charged-for-coronavirus-response/

Every extended family has 1 retard in it.

Look at me, look at me! I matter, look at me.

Sweety, this time next year your book won't even be selling on the deep discounted rack.

She been smoking Pelosi's stash ?

John Bolton publishes a book and is released in June. Doesn't have the desired effect. So then a book by Mary Trump is released. Anyone else seeing a pattern here? I wonder who will be crawling out of the sewer with a new anti trump book next?

She looks like that Blasie Ford bitch .

Way to work on that credibility!!! Moving on from false testimony to reading off CNN's 'Avid' teleprompter script

I call for mary trump to be dropped down a mine shaft to spare the world from her psychosis.

Psycho bitch is jealous of Trump, just like everyone else who has attacked him!

If she didn't have "Trump" at the end of her name, she would be yelling this at her TV and nobody would ever know.

Well if Trump is to charged then Cuomo and the other governors who put the infected into nursing homes should be hung from the nearest tree.

Dissenter
connecting...