Tuesday on CNN's "Cuomo Prime Time," veteran journalist Carl Bernstein called on Republican lawmakers led by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) to demand President Donald Trump resigns to save Americans' lives in the coronavirus pandemic. | Clips
44 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2020/08/04/bernstein-calls-on-gop-mcconnell-to-save-lives-in-pandemic-by-demanding-trump-resign/

What kind of creature is this?

The Democrat candidate is senile, and Bernstein thinks Trump should resign?

Leftist media activists now making open terroristic threats. Hang Bernstein high and make CNN cry.

Edit History

2020-30-We 04:30:03 pm

Leftist media activists now making open terroristic threats. Hang Bernstein hi and make CNN cry.

I demand you find your local suicide booth, deposit the requisite amount of coin, and step on in!

;-D

Ah we're back to them showing that they know they can only win if Trump quits.

Tell ya what...I am getting very tired of having this CCP Syndrome shit pushed on me. Millions were supposed to be dead. It was supposed to be a death sentence. Instead 99.8% of people walk away fine.

They are not listening to the science. They are tightening their grip and it has long since moved beyond getting old.

This guy has been stealing oxygen for too long.

His 15 minutes of framing Nixon for minor crimes is over.

Mark Felt was a traitor who betrayed Nixon simply because he was passed over for a promotion. (((Bernstein))) made his entire career promoting Felt and betraying the presidency.

(And no I am not a Nixon fan. But Felt was a piece of shit.)

The "veteran journalist" just conceded to the world he has never been a journalist and will never be one.

Fuck off

But ignores mass murderer andrew cumstain.

Dissenter
connecting...