Conservative syndicated columnist Jonah Goldberg slammed Kayleigh McEnany for her role as White House press secretary, calling her "grotesque" on this week's broadcast of "Fox News Sunday." | Clips
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2020/05/24/jonah-goldberg-kayleigh-mcenanys-work-as-press-secretary-indefensible-and-grotesque-a-twitter-troll/

Goldberg and Wallace are the worst self loathing Never Trumpers there are. Shilling for Democrats. My goodness.

Because goldberg is a twat coward that is completely fine with the dummy-crats shitting in his mouth and telling him it's a sundae.

Goldberg.....hmmmmmm..........he sounds like a self loathing & secular scum bag from a certain "religion"

Another one of the tribe members smearing a conservative woman... F off, GoldBERG.

Jonah Goldberg, for some reason I had a slight hope he would see the light, smart guy but he has TDS, he wants Trump to do what many Republicans do, bow-down for the sake of decorum, only paint by the numbers, make sure your tie isn't too long. Oh, and Chris Wallace, Fuck you! Why? Just because.

Jonah Stern..... Howard Goldberg..... Two over the hill losers trying to become relevant again. Guess that's why I'm not sure about their names. ...........P.S. Fauci says Elvis is STILL alive. If that idiot says it, it's got to be true...............................

Goldberg sounds kinda' jewy.

Methinks he is clutching his pearls - the family jewels - too hard.

I truly wonder what skeletons these 2 have in their closet to be consistently and intentionally 180 degrees wrong on just about everything since 2015.

goldberg is the problem with conservative.

Dissenter
connecting...