Monday on ABC's "The View," co-host Meghan McCain said she was fearful President Donald Trump would use the coronavirus pandemic for a "draconian" power grab "akin to the Patriot Act." | Clips
74 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2020/04/06/meghan-mccain-im-fearful-totalitarian-trump-will-try-pandemic-power-grab/

imbecile fat cow... your daddy is boiling in the lake of burning sulfur... I hope you dream about him every night, screaming, melting, waiting for you, satanic slob... 🤡

Where was this bitch when the Patriot Act was passed. Her Dad pushed it.

Does your version of freedom include your father's participation in the Russia hoax? Does a power grab include your asshole father voting to keep Obamacare?

STFU fat biich. I hear your daddy is in hell as Satan's right hand man.

John McCain's finest, the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree!

is this woman ignorant, stupid, venal, or all the above?

She says this while watching governors and mayors going full 'Hitler' on their citizens. What a scrunt.

Worst dictator ever that Trump. Ignoring the pleas of his servants to take their guns and free speech👌🤦‍♂️

Meghan, I'm fearful that if you ever break free from your dog collar that the world will run out of rocky road ice cream for 20 years.

She's scared that the guy who is publicly resisting the demands from the media that he make a bunch of authoritarian power grabs because it runs counter to the Constitution will suddenly make a bunch of authoritarian power grabs?

More like this bitch is afraid that he wont and will waste this golden opportunity to increase the power and the size of the federal government that the leftists rather reasonably believe will be theirs forever in a few years with their Hispanic Mamacita Voter-Machines.

The Dem's know they are only a few years from never losing another national-level election ever again. They really wish that Trump would make a bunch of power grabs now that the unthinking elements of his base will accept simply because Trump did it that they can then inherit.

Meghan should be parachuted into the Arctic, which is how they got rid of The Blob.

Dissenter
connecting...