Saturday on Fox News Channel, House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) argued Democrats' impeachment effort under the leadership of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was costing them swing voters. | Clips
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2020/01/18/scalise-swing-voters-furious-with-pelosis-impeachment-obsession/

Anyone with the ability to think objectively should be outraged! The current antics by that political party and the media is akin to treason against every American!

The demonrats have gone too far, but they fail to recognize their mistakes. They are so confident the masses of brainwashed sheeple will still vote for them, and of course the lying fake news media will cover for them. I think they are in for a rude awakening!

They have the immigrant/welfare vote.

I hear swing, I think lamposts

It will be a rude awakening in Nov 2020.

Swing voters FURY over impeachment sounds right. Swing voters FURRY over impeachment sounds kinky.

Pelousey doesn't care. They have their vote fraud machine tuned up and ready for 2020. The swing states will only swing where the communists want...just look at virginia.

The dems should be put on Elon musks rocket to space and hopefully it will explode. They havr done fuck.all for the American public

I certainly fucking hope so.

People have had enough of the Dems shenanigans.

Dissenter
connecting...