During an appearance Thursday on Fox News Channel's "Hannity," conservative talker Mark Levin, author of "Unfreedom of the Press," argued that the next elected Democratic president should face impeachment should President Donald Trump be impeachment by the Democrat-led House of Representatives. | Clips
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/12/12/mark-levin-the-next-democrat-president-of-the-united-states-must-be-impeached/

This is an absolute FACT. We must obstruct & protest in the streets the moment a Dem. becomes POTUS & demand his impeachment. The precedent has been set, no crime needs to be committed, we simply need to hate him.

Considering the shit Obama got up too, Levin is prolly right

We'll have to see how many are left after they finally finish with the ritual suicide or whatever the hell it is they are doing to themselves with this TDS thing. We may be getting the paybacks up front so to speak?

what? a 'next democrat president'? 🀣

Unfortunately, what Levin is suggesting isn't addressing the root cause, and isn't going to solve anything. The root problem here is that we have fundamentally incompatible world views, and only a peaceful separation between us can solve the issue without major violence. The left will never allow this (they want power, not peace), so inevitably this is going to escalate towards an open civil war. Impeaching each other's presidents is just slapping a bandaid on an open wound at this point.

This is what the left don't get, or more accurately the "never Trumpers" or whatever they call themselves. All this shit they are adding to the books and rules they are rewriting or reinterpreting isn't going to magically go away when the power shifts (like it always does). Next in the spotlight will be them and their people. Welcome to the merry go round mother fuckers.

Why wait until they become President, start the process now if you want to follow the Democrat example. Impeach anyone who is suspected of considering it?

"Then they came for me..."

I don't think they should be automatically impeached. I think they should first be held to the standard that the Democrats set for Trump. Impeach if they violate the rules they set for you, and do it properly so you don't create the shitshow the democrats made for themselves.

And hounded daily, along with his/her family members. We need to label them as the greatest Evil to ever walk the earth and repeat it until their eyes bleed. No rest will be allowed, judges need to decide cases based on their political beliefs and not the law, teachers need to berate children who won't follow the program and exclude them from activities based on their parents beliefs. We need to CRUSH them so that they learn the error of their ways. (I'm only half joking, they need to be crushed)

Dissenter
connecting...