On Friday during Fox News Channel's special coverage of the so-called impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump, network anchor Bret Baier commented on President Donald Trump’s tweet about former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch during her testimony. | Clips
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/11/15/fncs-baier-trumps-yovanovitch-tweet-changed-this-entire-dynamic-added-an-article-of-impeachment/

Stuffed shirt Brett Baier needs to STFU.

That CUNT is a total lying bitch! Trump can say whatever the hell he wants about the loser skank. She failed big in somalia, now thanks to her we have idiot Omar in this country.

Brett Baier - if I had a dick I'd tell you to suck it - you are a pathetic excuse for a human being. I can't stand his voice or watching his stupid face on my TV. FAUX NEWS has gone down the rabbit hole and it is unwatchable at this point

What a surprise; Baier is a Never Trumper and a libtard. Who is he trying to kid. He could easily be an ABC anchor. He'd fit right in.

Today I cleaned my guns, and beginning this weekend I am going to start budgeting $100 per month to practice marksmanship, and another $100 per month, to increase stockpiles of ammo and other essentials.

Glad I dropped cable and became a cordcutter. I sleep better knowing that I'm no longer helping to pay the salary of this slimball and judge Eddie Munster....

Anyone still watching TV in 2019 should probably seek a qualified psychiatrist.

There was no threat and she would not have known about the tweet, since the Democrats read the tweet to her, it looks like they were the ones tampering with the witness.

"Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors."

And? That was the tweet? Seriously? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 You keep hitting new lows of desperation.

Twatter is one of the few mainstream channels where the President can defend himself (he needs to use GAB). Giving proper perspective on a witnesses' credibility is a proper part of due process that the Lyin' Sack of Schiff has blocked.

Dissenter
connecting...