Steve Schmidt, John McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign manager, during Tuesday's "Morning Joe" on MSNBC predicted former U.S. Ambassador to the United | Clips
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/11/12/steve-schmidt-overwhelming-chance-trump-will-dump-pence-in-2020-replace-him-with-nikki-haley/

No frakk'in way that happens, Mike Pence is a good man. Trump values loyalty, Pence has been loyal and trustworthy, no reason he should be replaced. Nikki Haley is a viper waiting to strike, Trump should stay clear of her.

Edit History

2019-31-Tu 09:31:15 pm

No frakk'in way that happens, Trump values loyalty, Pence has been loyal and trustworthy, no reason he should be replaced. Nikki Haley is a viper waiting to strike, Trump should stay clear of her.

2019-31-Tu 09:31:58 pm

No frakk'in way that happens, Mike Pence is a good man, Trump values loyalty, Pence has been loyal and trustworthy, no reason he should be replaced. Nikki Haley is a viper waiting to strike, Trump should stay clear of her.

Lol

I love how these guys on the other team make up blatant bullshit like this and we react. You are a liar no one is fooled.

Lol campaign manager for McStain's loss to a guy named Hussein just 7 years after 9/11. Oh yeah, he's got his fingers in the pulse🙄

She's the female version of Mitt Romney, no, just no.

BS!....Haley is a manipulative, lying, RINO c**t. It would be a horrific move!

Steve fucking Schmidt hasn't been right about anything since he said Sarah Palin was an idiot.

Nikki Haley is a neocon's wet fucking dream.

Pence is a soldier. I don't think Trump will shake him off... and if he does, he will NOT replace Pence with a fucking snake like Haley.

Listening to a previous failed campaign manager for advice... /keepyourowncounsel

I'm so sick of this stupid fake news. It's just popcorn pr0n for leftists who fantasize about this stuff all day. Then it doesn't happen and the leftists get more violent - which is the purpose of it.

we'll get some tie in the senate and haley will vote against trump

Edit History

2019-06-We 01:06:15 am

we'll get some tie in the senate and haley will l vote against trump

....sure

Lol GTFO weirdo.

Dissenter
connecting...