On Sunday's broadcast of CNN's "Reliable Sources," former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci accused President Donald Trump of | Clips
31 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/11/10/scaramucci-trump-has-engaged-in-full-blown-traitorous-activity/

In mid July 2019 Scaramucci was still supporting Trump. A month later he is fully opposing Trump.
I wonder if his change of opinion regarding Trump is related to Skybridge.
Is Scaramucci simply obeying his Chinese handlers?

Edit History

2019-01-Mo 02:01:10 pm

In mid July 2019 Scaramucci was still supporting Trump. A month later he is fully opposing Trump.
I wonder if his change of opinion regarding Trump is related to Skybridge.

the mooch just wants to get invited to nicer parties. Rush mentioned this once when a caller asked him about RINOs in congress. He said that no matter how conservative a politician is...once they get to dc they have a wife that wants to go to nice wine sipping parties, they want people on tv to say nice things about them....eventually they just become liberals. Most people can't stand the pressure of walking down the street and getting assaulted or having waitresses spit in their food. Or turn on the tv and have people calling you a nazi. look how Trump and his cabinet are treated...most people just want to have their ass kissed and the only way for that to happen is to tow the neo-liberal line.

Imagine still being this butthurt over 2 years after getting fired from a one-week job. Bite my cooch Mooch!

The Mooch is on CNN. Nobody's listening and nobody cares.

Shut the f**k up you little mooch. Once again.............you can't impeach the president, because you don't like him or his policies!

Scummymoocher must have found himself a Soros gig.

The little wop is still butthurt over being fired for incompetence

looks like he's in the cult of schitt, with all the lies he's spouting

The Mooch is the real traitor

I agree Trump is a traitor to China.

Dissenter
connecting...