On Tuesday's broadcast of MSNBC's "Deadline," network contributor Donny Deutsch said 98 Republican senators would vote to remove President Donald Trump if the ballot was private. | Clips
64 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/10/29/deutsch-gop-would-vote-to-remove-trump-98-2-in-secret-ballot-they-dont-want-him-there/

Try and pull a secret impeachment ballot to avoid accountability and see what happens motherfuckers. I guarantee there will be blood.

Secret ballot

Is that like CNNs anonymous sources?

This man is an expert in Fascist / Gestapo tactics. I'm not surprised that he is on MSNBC.

I'm a little confused about what a fucking Republican is.

Trump is doing all of the shit that republicans have been SAYING hey're going to do for fucking DECADES.

Ans so the "republicans" are upset... for some fucking indecipherable reason.

Give it a rest with this shit.

98 GOP Senators out of 53??? My! They must be absolutely BESIDE themselves!

Donny Deutchsbag speaking from the asylum again.

Yo Donny Douche; we all know you are jealous of the president. Why don't you do something you are qualified to do like spraying shoes in a bowling alley.

Edit History

2019-24-We 01:24:03 am

Yo Donny Douche; we all know you are jealous of the president. Why don't you do something you are qualified to do like spraying shoes n a bowling alley.

I heard the hate in this clowns voice as he described the "white" men of the Republicans who opened the door of Schiffs secret hearings. Overt hatred of white males needs to end.

Given the number RINOs we know about, what if hes right?

On the other hand, "Breitbart?" 98 Republican Senators? In the Senate? That has 100 Senators. Total.

98?

I also think its quite interesting how he described the issue. When this rigmarole started, it was all about the 'quid pro quo,' it was ALL about Ukraine, now, according to this cuck, Ukraine doesn't matter, the military aid doesn't matter, the Bidens never mattered. No, its all about 'national security.' Never mind that no one can explain how what Trump did negatively impacted national security, just know that YOU SHOULD BE AFRAID!

HUG YOUR CHILDREN, CAUSE YOU MIGHT WAKE UP DEAD TOMORROW MORNING!

FEAR!!!!!

FEAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

... and zero fucking substance.

Delusional donny douche making shit up as usual

Dissenter
connecting...