Sunday on MSNBC, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) said Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-KY) would not be able to "sweep" the evidence House Democrats | Clips
27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/10/20/maxine-waters-mcconnell-cant-save-trump-from-impeachment-its-not-going-to-work/

Soon Mad Max will likely join Elijah Cummings in an eternal hell of their own making.

They didn't hold an impeachment vote because

1) They didn't have anything to impeach him on and

2) They can talk about it till 2024.

MSM and Dems will never, ever give up. Clearly, they must never, ever gain power again because the rest of us will be arrested for murder.

he can not be impeached if there is no impeachment

Maxine provides the world with hours of entertainment with her stupidity. She is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

First Gorey Booger and now the queen sheboon herself Fecal Waters. MSNBC is turning out to be must watch TV. It's a good thing I don't have that channel, for it would be a certainty that I would regurgitate my breakfast.

"Whitewash?" Isn't that racist? James Brown, I mean, Maxine Waters is racist.

She's right in that the Senate has nothing to do with impeachment--only conviction.

The MSM continually giving these crazies a platform in which to screech their insanity.

Maxine Waters - A walking case for sterilization and lobotomies if ever there was one.

Dissenter
connecting...