On Sunday's broadcast of MSNBC's "AM Joy, " 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful former Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-TX) said the American people would "force" | Clips
37 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/10/20/beto-orourke-people-of-this-country-will-force-republican-senators-to-impeach-trump/

“Beto O’Rourke: People of This Country ‘Will Force’ Republican Senators to Impeach Trump”

• There’s that subhuman parasite screeching about “force” again. Look at these fucking tyrants we had at first been guilted and then forced to tolerate amongst us. Well past culling time.

WHY is the Press still giving this loser any coverage at all?

He will never be President; indeed, he will never be anything.

Stop giving him press. JTFC.

Keep an eye on this guy. He seems unhinged. He might go back to burglaries and DUIS. No wonder he wants to take guns away-he doesn't want to be shot while he is in your house stealing your stuff.

Beto is off his meds again.

Thanks Beto, for reinforcing, yet again, my belief in the second amendment. Every statement this jack-off makes does it. Literally every one of them shows what kind of tyranny we'd be in for if the dumbest frat boy we ever knew became president and realized he could probably get away with everything he ever wanted.

I have big-mouthed impulsive friends like you. I wouldn't trust them for a second with any real power. Pretty much all of those "friends" voted Democrat, fyi, or didn't vote. Not a coincidence, obviously.

The fag that will never be POTUS... the fag's butt-plug experienced another 0.5 PSI increase after babbling that shit. 🤡

Damn, in every other scenario, someone who is constantly talking the way Beto is talking would be stuffed into a straitjacket and chucked into a padded cell. But this is the one The Democrats wants to put up against Trump.

Beto is as dumb as a damn stump. I just read he wants to have a menstrual rights act. What a fucking punk-ass idiot. The sad thing is he actually does have supporters. If anyone ever tells you what a great guy he is....run. Fast and far. On second thought, punch the person in the face.

Beta is running for president of North Korea.

Watch the fuck out, Kim.

He’s an idiot

Dissenter
connecting...