On Sunday's broadcast of CBS's "Face the Nation," House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) argued there did not have to be a "quid pro quo" to impeach President Donald Trump. | Clips
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/10/13/adam-schiff-there-doesnt-need-to-be-a-quid-pro-quo-to-impeach-trump/

We don't have to imagine more corruption - it's in plain sight - RadDems corruption, extortion, robbing the American people and fraud. That's pretty plain to everyone - and the lies of Schiff et al won't change anything - only replacing these dirty politicians will solve the problem. Gettem outta here!

If the President can be convicted of a crime without a witness under oath, a chance to face his accuser, or a trial, why not a member of congress?

So what, now you don't need a crime to impeach, just because Schiff says so?

That should make it a lot easier.

Edit History

2019-41-Mo 01:41:19 am

So what, now you don't need a crime to impeach, just because Schiff says so?

He's right, I looked it up. In the constitution itself it says the President can be impeached for high crimes, misdemeanors, and because he's orange and a big meanie head.

Looks like they got him dead to rights.

Edit History

2019-38-Mo 01:38:13 am

He's right, I looked it up. In the constitution itself it says the President can be impeached or high crimes, misdemeanors, and because he's orange and a big meanie head.

Looks like they got him dead to rights.

Well what's the holdup bitch? Hurry it along. It mystifies me at how stupid the left in general are and the democrats specifically. How is this plan going to work in their favor? Did the president lie under oath to a grand jury? Is there some semen stained dress hidden in a closet just waiting for it's moment to be presented? Trump is within his rights through and through and many see this for what it is, a farce. One that I can't wait to see end very badly for them.

Schiff believes in a blow for blow at Ed Buck's house.

Pop, pop, pop, pop goes the weasel..the weasel.

Which I will take as an admission that there was not any quid pro quo.

Evidence, who needs it?

#sarcasm

There fucking IS a quid pro quo with BIDEN, you fucking faggot cunt.

Your bullshit crusade is going to crash and burn, just like the Mueller bullshit.

And YOU will end up in fucking GITMO for your treachery.

Dissenter
connecting...