On Friday's "PBS NewsHour," New York Times columnist David Brooks stated that many Republicans made a "bargain" that President Trump is "a snake, but my | Clips
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/10/12/brooks-many-republicans-knew-trump-was-a-snake-when-they-signed-on-and-they-arent-undoing-that-bargain/

Yet Trump the snake is the most honest man in US Politics. That doesn't say much for the rest of you.

We are all snakes. Don't tread on us.

Violent crime rate is dropping, unemployment is at an all-time low, and wages are rising.

Brooks needs to spend time outside his left-wing bubble.

Snakes eat rats. If his life is worse because of Trump, it can only mean one thing: He’s on the menu.

Better him than the Devil Hillary and the False Prophet Obama.

What DRIVES godless people? What guides their "values"?

I knew Trump was a narcissist but I also knew Hillary is a psycho. If that's the shit sandwich buffet you're putting on the table people are generally going to choose the shit sandwich that's somewhat less odorous. Me, I couldn't stomach either one so I stood there appalled at what our electoral process had become.

But as things have turned out, the shit sandwich we chose turned out to be a red pill sandwich and now we understand the bullshit going on in the kitchen. It was a shit sandwich worth eating. And no, we're not going back, any more than Neo would go back to the Matrix.

The left only knows how to mimic what they've seen or heard before.

Dissenter
connecting...