Monday on MSNBC's "The Last Word," The New York Times' Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly, the co-authors of a new book about Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh, said a Times essay about the book initially included a detail about an alleged sexual assault victim involving Kavanaugh. | Clips
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/09/16/kavanaugh-book-authors-ny-times-removed-detail-about-alleged-victim-not-remembering-assault/

These stories are outrageous. Like "we can't prove it, but we KNOW he did it" to some woman at some frat party somewhere, "Like, Oh My God!"

If you wanted to install the writer of the Constitution shredding Patriot Act onto the Supreme Court, and you wanted to mask the fact that all but 1 Democrat and all Republicans voted for it except Ron Paul, you would just have a stupid scandal instead of a real hearing on his case history...

Suddenly every Republican SUPPORTS the Patriot Act...

@GabDissenter https://dissenter.com/discussion/begin?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fclips%2F2019%2F09%2F16%2Fkavanaugh-book-authors-ny-times-removed-detail-about-alleged-victim-not-remembering-assault%2F

Otherwise known as gaslighting

All the female Democrat members of Congress and the House raped me. I don't remember it, but I "know" they did and some people said they did. You can see the guilt on their faces... #believeme

Someone tell #Breitbart that #MSNBC is fake garbage news! What a POS piece! Not worth the toilet paper it is wrote on!

And they wonder why nobody trusts the media?

Lying fucking cunts. Brett should sue their tits off.

So let's see; we have two liars, talking to another liar, and blaming their bosses (who happen to be liars also) for their own lies.........does that sum it up?

The Left is making Kavanaugh even more Conservative...

That's because the New York Times is a propaganda arm for the DNC.

Obstruction! There should be repurcussions for fake news better known as leftist lies intent to do damage to ones credibility I smell a lawsuit coming

Edit History

2019-10-Tu 04:10:04 pm

Obstruction! There should repurcussions for fake news better known as leftist lies intent to do damage to ones credibility I smell a lawsuit coming

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...