On Friday's "CNN Newsroom," Senator Chris Coons (D-DE), who has endorsed 2020 Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden, stated | Clips
37 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/09/13/coons-orourke-saying-well-take-guns-will-be-played-for-years-against-democrats/

"O’Rourke’s statement isn’t a smart move for policy or politics."

Show me a "smart" Democrat.

“I frankly, think that that clip will be played for years at 2nd Amendment rallies with organizations that try to scare people by saying Democrats are coming for your guns."

"Scaring"? They are constantly trying to take away our guns illegally.

As it should be. The 2nd isn't going anywhere. Hopefully, #SCOTUS will uphold the constitution.

Well, the incoherent and dementia suffering Biden is himself all but saying he will take our gunz too. When Biden says it, it is hidden in an incoherent chaff of word salad but the intent is there. Betaboy is simply saying, loud and clear, what ALL Democraps seek. Democraps HATE the Constitution, HATE the Bill of Rights. They are ALL anti-American and treasonous. Literally.

When a liberal spews "where gonna take your guns," they are volunteering themselves to be taken out of the gene pool. In this case, it's good to have social media to identify the traitor clowns among us.

I see why Democrats hate the truth.

Edit History

2019-39-Sa 11:39:38 am

Yup.

You [email protected] right it will be...Molon Labe

Thanks FRANCIS

The other Dhimmi-crats don't like when their communist comrades tell the truth and it's used against them.

What ever happened to his queer buddy Danang Dick?

Duh.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...