Sunday on ABC's "This Week," former Rep. Joe Walsh said he was mounting a 2020 Republican primary challenge to President Donald Trump. Walsh said, "I'm | Clips
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/08/25/joe-walsh-will-primary-trump-in-2020-im-running-because-trump-is-unfit-hes-nuts/

Who is this clown? Is he mentally ill? He doesn't have a hope in hell of beating Trump in the Republican primary......give up you fool, and save yourself the embarrassment.

I turned off his radio show over a year ago. I turned him off for President then. The left wing radical mockingbird news cycle is using him for fodder.

Big....YAWN!

Edit History

2019-57-Su 03:57:39 pm

I turned off his radio show over a year ago. I turned him off for President then. The left wing radical new is using him for fodder.

Big....YAWN!

Ah yes the return of the "unfit" narrative. Fuck off! Trump checks all the boxes for being "fit" to be President. You're just mad that he's not beating the drums of WAR-WAR-WAR!!! aren't you? Or maybe ICE arrested your latino housemaid who was here illegally and making only $2.00 an hour with no benefits or time off.

Basically, show me on this doll where Trump hurt you.

But maybe you need the people of this country to prove my point when you get curb stomped and run over by the Trump Train in the Primaries.

Trump unfit? Trump a KFC guzzling memelord vs Joe Walsh a pussy soy guzzling faggot.

Douche-bag Walsh looks like Jeffy pedo Epstein!

oh no not....who??

Huh? Wat? Who?

I don't know anything about this guy. All I can say is that he sounds fake and backstage agenda driven. And it's as if he was briefed to constantly call the interviewer by name, as if he was taught how to speak five minutes ago.

LOOK AT DAT FACE, yeah his momma was primaried alright.

(probably by a beaver or a badger)

OK, seriously, just shut the fk up & go away #EUMuppets. Run. Keep Running. Dont Stop.

Edit History

2019-45-Su 04:45:36 pm

2019-46-Su 04:46:26 pm

OK, seriously, just shut the fk up & go away.

How come the only people happy he is running are all DEMOCRATS? If this clown represents the right, this doesn't show it.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...