An enraged customer allegedly leaped through a drive-thru window at a Popeyes location and brawled with three staff members at the fast food joint.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/08/24/video-enraged-popeyes-customer-brawls-with-staff-in-drive-thru-window/

Popeyes chicken, enraged Customer, has to be Black! There's no other demographic that fits the stereotype.

I knew it was a black before I even clicked on the article.

Can you get spinach at Popeye's?

If you can't act civil in society stay home and order a pizza! What's the matter with people these days?

Black people, what's wrong with you? And you wonder why cops shoot us on site? Well, they don't but you know what I mean. This is one reason Black on Black crime is so high, never know how some fool will react, so shoot first and never ask questions later.

Do you want fries with that?

That shit should land him in prison. Zero tolerance for animal behavior. Violent criminals should be neutered. If blacks were looking at castration they'd settle down big time.

Because they're out of chicken sandwiches ? Get something else, maybe ? Go somewhere else, perhaps ?

Throw hot grease from the deep-fryer on him. You'll win.

Mess up my muh-fuckin' sammich? Be'itch!

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...