Friday on MSNBC's "Hardball," 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-TX) said Latinos throughout America "now feel like they | Clips
23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/08/23/beto-orourke-latinos-feel-like-they-have-target-on-their-back-thanks-to-trump/

I'm Hispanic and I don't feel like I have a target on my back because of Trump, shit-for-brains. And don't speak for me, fake Hispanic.

The Latinos I know voted for Trump and HATE illegal immigrants.

It would be much more accurate if this guy called himself Potato O'Rourke.

A target on their back, and still tens of thousands cross the border every month.

You know, having actual criminals feel like there is a constant possibility that they will be held accountable for their crimes is the hallmark for a well-maintained society.
Oh, right. You're a democrat. Sorry, I meant a well-maintained WESTERN society.

If I feel like I have a target on my back it's because of the Left, not Trump.

BOBBY FRANCIS "BETO" O'ROURKE CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH

#Beto: "[#Latinos] now feel like they have a target on their back ...”

English: “Latinos feel like they have targets on their backs ...

In Beto's mind Latinos share one back. English speakers would say that each Latino has a target on his back by expressing collectively: Latinos have targets on their backs.

#BetoORourke #politics #Trump2020 #POTUS2020

Edit History

2019-06-Sa 08:06:52 pm

BOBBY FRANCIS "BETO" O'ROURKE CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH

#Beto: "[#Latinos] now feel like they have a target on their back ...”

English: “Latinos feel like they have a targets on their backs ...

In Beto's mind Latinos share one back. English speakers would say that each Latino has a target on his back by expressing collectively: Latinos have targets on their backs.

#BetoORourke #politics #Trump2020 #POTUS2020

Oh come on Dems, whatever happened to the days of telling blacks they'd be put in chains if the Republicans won???

Anyone seen Latinos 'targeted'?... Oh right, the Walmart 'event'. These people must think we're as dumb as the tards who bought the JFK story. If these media 'events' weren't complete and utter frauds, they wouldn't have had to de-person Alex Jones and de-platform the entire Info Wars news service. False Flags are not a conspiracy theory.

If they feel they have a target on their back, they are probably illegal aliens and should self-deport before someone decides it's past time to take a shot at that target.

Edit History

2019-42-Sa 06:42:38 pm

If they feel they have a target on their back, they are probably illegal aliens and should self-deport.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...