Saturday at the Young Leader's Conference in Atlanta, 2020 presidential hopeful, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) pledged to go to war against white nationalism | Clips
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/08/18/bernie-sanders-vows-to-go-to-war-with-white-nationalism-and-racism-as-president/

So now, Hitler wasn't a Nazi or a Fascist but a white nationalist? The Left is playing with words to allow the demonization of any whites who aren't down with mass immigration, both legal and illegal.

“Bernie Sanders Vows to Go to ‘War with White Nationalism and Racism’ as President”

• I vow to go to war with commies and subhuman libtards, for my family, and my children’s future.

What an asswipe. He was white when it was fashionable.

Bernie is a jew. of course he hates white people and nationalism

I'm going to war with infrared mediocrity and if you vote for me i promise we will defeat this existential danger to our nation!

He's a Jew, he was born and raised to "go to war" with Whites ("White Nationalism" is just Whites wanting and doing for Whites what Zionists want and do for Jews).

This is like saying water's wet.

Meanwhile, (((Bernie))) supports and approves of the Apartheid State of Israel.

From the comments:

"JimmytheGentBrambini • 6 hours ago Pretty sure you better go to war with your own Racist/ anti-Semitic Party... It you really want to fight racism."

Facepalm

Goddamn we've got a lot of these cucked faggot boomers on the "right." We need to either get their minds right, or purge them. Jews have an Apartheid state and are the bank and the brains of every movement to prevent Whites having for themselves the same things that Jews have for themselves in Zionism and Israel, but these faggot cucks are defending them and parroting their talking points.

Bernie Sanders goes to war with his own zipper every time he has to take a piss.

#gogetem

Great another "war on BLANK"

And you wonder why you are not going to be elected.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...