Thursday on Fox News Channel's "Hannity," conservative talk show host Mark Levin, author of "Unfreedom of the Press," criticized the so-called "The | Clips
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/07/19/mark-levin-hammers-the-squad-for-antisemitism-we-have-this-fifth-column-in-our-country/

The jwoke-ness of the Squad is the only thing I like about them. Now... if they only cared about helping the Salt of the Earth, Hard Working, Invisible and Forgotten Americans.

The parties of the USA now function almost identical to the parties in the UK. Aka the political discourse between the left and right boiling down to the simple

Right: You're an antisemite!

Left: You're an islamophobe!

Even funnier because all these Abrahamic religions supposedly worship the exact same God.

Edit History

2019-13-Fr 08:13:45 pm

The parties of the USA now function almost identical to the parties in the UK. Aka the political discourse between the left and right boiling down to the simple

Right: You're an antisemite!

Left: You're an islamophobe!

Does Mark Levin ever "hammer" anyone for being "anti-White"? His own tribe is a cornucopia of targets.

Genuinely curious; if he does, he's one of a literal handful (e.g., Nicholas Stix). In my experience, Jews are broadly guilty of anti-White animus and anti-White discrimination, but almost never go in the other direction and defend Whites.

Just one thing... Excluding black Muslims, I consider Muslims white people. People in Syria are not people of color.

Munching popcorn...

Stop pandering to secular Jewish ideology, or else risk the mainstreaming of Antifa-quality natsoc crying-cucks club.

"Our women are pure!" Proceeds to get cucked.

"I heard Mark Levin ! Read his words with Tremendous PASSION and INTENSITY !!!!"

From the comments. Yeah, that's great, boomertard. I'm delighted to learn that Jews defend themselves with great intensity and passion. I was also already aware that they attack Whites with great intensity and passion.

Generally, Jewish intensity and passion are problematic.

Jews and non whites need to get out of the USA.

Edit History

2019-10-Fr 08:10:02 pm

The Squad is right about the USA in many ways, and they are absolutely correct on the Jews. But, That said none of them should be in the USA either. They are all shit bags. Jews and non whites need to get out of the USA.

2019-10-Fr 08:10:17 pm

The Squad is right about the USA in many ways, and they are absolutely correct on the Jews. But, That said ,none of them should be in the USA either. They are all shit bags. Jews and non whites need to get out of the USA.

Raripanoe asks the right sort of question (of Levin): "Conservative of what and of whom?"

Jewish Supremacy, of course. Jewish power. Jewish Privilege.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...