Senator Jon Tester (D-MT) offered up some advice to the Democrats vying to challenge President Donald Trump in 2020: Don't be afraid to punch back. Tester | Clips
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/07/18/dem-sen-tester-to-2020-dems-dont-run-away-punch-him-in-the-face/

Come on Democrats, tell us which is worse:

"Send her back!" or "Punch him in the face!"

Please explain which is worse, because your optics are looking pretty crappy atm.

“Dem Sen. Tester to 2020 Dems: Don’t Run Away from Trump — ‘Punch Him in the Face’”

• Shoot Tester in the head.

Good thinking Dim. A Democrat Senator encouraging violence against a sitting Republican POTUS should help ease political tension and bring the country together.

Edit History

2019-38-Th 07:38:44 pm

Good thinking Dim. A Democrat Senator encouraging violence against a sitting Republican POTUS should help ease political tension and help bring the country together.

I'm looking forward to the full on guns blazing civil war. Please let's do this. I want it so bad.

Talks tough and does nothing.

Seriously...? Go Ahead, Do it... I double dog dare you!!!

Edit History

2019-17-Th 10:17:22 pm

Seriously... Do it... I double dog dare you!!!

What an idiot. The Democrats continue their downward slide into oblivion.

Quick question, where is your outrage for AOC and the terrorist who attacked a detention center claiming they were "concentration camps". The hypocrisy and fake outrage from the petulant left is staggering.

Edit History

2019-42-Th 07:42:47 pm

Where is the outrage from Democrat at the terrorist who attacked a government detention center claiming they were "concentration camps". The hypocrisy and fake outrage from the petulant left is staggering.

2019-44-Th 07:44:37 pm

Where is the outrage from Democrat at the terrorist who attacked a s detention center claiming they were "concentration camps". The hypocrisy and fake outrage from the petulant left is staggering.

LMAO look at this faggot. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, this doesn't constitute incitement at all.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...