Monday on MSNBC’s “Deadline,” actor Jeff Daniels discussed what he believed were the reasons Republican voters support President Donald Trump. Daniels | Clips
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/05/20/jeff-daniels-for-trump-rally-audiences-its-all-about-race-they-arent-going-to-go-quietly/

My black ass says Daniels is a moron

Jeff Daniels probably doesn't know any Trump supporters. He is speaking from complete ignorance. He's a Hollywood elite live in a bubble. He understands nothing.

How dare white people act upon their own self interests! OMFG! everyone knows that when white people act upon their own self interests minorities get turned into soap and lampshades by the gorillions!

Edit History

2019-37-Mo 11:37:31 pm

How dare white people act upon their own self interests! OMFG! everyone knows that when white people act upon their own self interests minorities get turned into soap and lampshades by the gorrilions.

2019-38-Mo 11:38:32 pm

How dare white people act upon their own self interests! OMFG! everyone knows that when white people act upon their own self interests minorities get turned into soap and lampshades by the gorrilions!

2019-39-Mo 11:39:13 pm

How dare white people act upon their own self interests! OMFG! everyone knows that when white people act upon their own self interests minorities get turned into soap and lampshades by the gorilions!

Trump supporters NEVER talk about race. They talk about nationality and ideology by and large.

Who is that guy?

#honkhonk

Auditioning for Dumber the REMAKE?

Liberals keep saying Trump is a racist, and no one cares. Perhaps Daniels is unfamiliar with Aesop's fable of the "Boy Who Cried Wolf?"

When I read shit like this, it is exceedingly hard for me to take it seriously because the purveyors of this crap have no self awareness?

I remember how Bill Maher took issue with Romney winning the 'white vote.' I mean how dare like 54% of whites vote against Obama! Clearly they were being racist... though we'll just ignore the lopsided 90% of blacks who voted for Obama!

But yeah, Trump is all about race, right Jeff? It's not schools indoctrinating CHILDREN about white privilege, colleges indoctrinating students about bullshit concepts like "whiteness" and "white fragility," digital trash rags race baiting and bitching about white people, and Hollywood making a point of whining about diversity...which is really code for replace whites with non-whites.

Yeah Trump is the one making everything about race, right??? 🙄

Edit History

2019-56-Tu 02:56:18 am

When I read shit like this, it is exceedingly hard for me to take it seriously because the purveyors of this crap have no self awareness?

I remember how Bill Maher took issue with Romney winning the 'white vote.' I mean how dare like 54% of whites vote against Obama! Clearly they were being racist... though we'll just ignore the lopsided 90% of blacks who voted for Obama!

But yeah, Trump is all about race, right Jeff? It's not schools indoctrinating CHILDREN about white privilege, colleges indoctrinating students about bullshit concepts like "whiteness" and "white fragility," digital trash rags race baiting and bitching about white people, and Hollywood making a point of whining about diversity...which is really code for replace whites with non-whites.

But yeah, Trump is the one making everything about race, right??? 🙄

It seems the only ones talking about race all the time are the left. Jeff Daniels is just another hollow echo chamber.

What is Jeff?

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...