The Biden administration will reportedly begin expelling thousands of Haitian migrants to their home country beginning on Sunday.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
border/2021/09/17/reports-biden-admin-to-expel-thousands-of-migrants-at-border-on-flights-back-to-haiti/

This sounds like a lie to me! Why would they send dem voters back to their shithole cuntry?

Funny, just the other day ( ironically or not ) that the Biden admin. was ceasing ALL deportation flights to Haiti!!! This IS Biden we're talking about, so it's best to side with the worst possible outcome!!!

Expel HAITIANS but Welcome Mexicans, Muslims and every other nation here......

Vladimir Biden could say he's the Queen of England, and get 40% approval poll agreement. The lying will only be diminished when the Biden Regime is walked out handcuffed, on their way to Leavenworth.

Because they are black and Nancy prefers Latinos. I have no idea what the Muslims are for. Brownie points for the Saudis?

Edit History

2021-19-Sa 02:19:40 pm

Because they are black and Nancy prefers Bambinos.

2021-20-Sa 02:20:13 pm

Because they are black and Nancy prefers Latinos. I have no idea what the Muslims are for? Brownie points for the Saudis?

We want proof, not just another optic claim by Joey Boy. Have federal senators or state reps oversee this expulsion.

I'm pressing X to doubt

Haitians are ferals times ten.

Dissenter
connecting...