President Joe Biden is urging Americans to stand up to the "lies told for power and for profit" in an effort to bridge the nation's divides.
46 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
2020-election/2021/01/20/biden-urges-americans-stand-up-lies-told-power-profit/

Kinda like the story of Hunter Biden?

And there is this issue with a rigged election!

Biden Urges Americans to Stand Up to 'Lies Told for Power and for Profit' https://trends.gab.com/item/600886df605c483b927982a0

Like, "The 2020 election wasn't stolen"?

Like, "The CCP virus wasn't released by the Chinese Communist Party, onto their own population, in order to quell the protests in Wenlou, Hong Kong, and Wuhan"?

Like, "Masks save lives"?

Like, "Hunter Biden's not a crack smoking pedophile"?

Like, "ANTIFA is just an idea"?

Like, "BLM isn't a Marxist organization"?

Biden is telling the people of America to assassinate him for being a liar and an election thief... clearly, I mean, at least that's what I get when I run it through my "Democrat Double-Speak Filter".

That Dopey Dementia riddled can of Play-Doh needs to look in the mirror.

OK Joe. Then how about that confession?

So we CAN call out Sniffy, Snookums, and Snorts without the FIB knocking on the door?

We tried, we failed now lying china joe biden is a faux president

Oh we will stand up to Biden's "lies told for power and for profit."

I take issue with the assignment of title "President" to a criminal Joe Biden. The evidence and facts are overwhelming. It's simple, run the story that the FED (private company) stole the election and because they cannot be investigated by ANYONE, nor held accountable to ANY LAW that they may break, the U.S. is a communist state.

They think we're stupid and they are laughing at us

Dissenter
connecting...