Joe Biden is claiming the rioters that stormed the U.S. Capitol would have been treated differently if they were Black Lives Matter protesters.
19 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
2020-election/2021/01/07/biden-claims-us-capitol-rioters-treated-differently-black-lives-matter-protesters/

Trump supporter executed in cold blood. BLM given a pass on everything.

He's right !! If they were BLM they would have been allowed to burn the place to the ground you fucking jackwagon ! With no arrests. #tiredoftheDCbullshit!

Yeah BLM was not unarmed getting shot in the neck. BLM was told by Harris to burn it all down and even if Biden wins don't stop.....could you imagine if trump said "The election was stolen, burn it all down and after I'm gone don't stop".

If that Air force girl was BLM/Amtifa the media would be saying her name. Hell the left did this exact same ting during the Kavanaugh hearings and they were brave women and none were shot. So they were treated different.

BTW - what happened to Burn Loot & Murder.?? They vanished once the election was stolen.

They were treated differently. Biden's administration funded violence and destruction by BLM, and their sister organization Antifa. They were called "Mostly Peaceful" protesters. The protesters in the U.S. Capital had police action being taken against them the moment they arrived and the capitol police opened fire on unarmed protesters.

Seeing as BLM only had mostly peaceful protests even while burning down buildings, and this protest is immediately called a riot I’d agree they’re being treated differently.

Of course Trump supporters were treated differently!

A Trump supporter was shot (executed) and BLM are free to Burn, Loot, Murder everything and the MSM and Democrats praise them for racial justice and whatnot.

Double standards anyone?

Pedodent Boden is right. The press supported Burn Loot & Murder and crucified the people who protested the obviously stolen election.

And this doddering, incoherent old man is what you Oprah Girls and Soccer Moms made president of the United States (until the Jamaican communist Harris can take over)?

I hope you live to regret it. Elections have consequences. When YOUR family reaps the fruit of these communist policies that Biden himself has said he's going to implement, I hope YOUR family suffers. The DACA's will take your kids' jobs. (Biden said he's giving amnesty to millions of illegal foreigners on "Day One." THAT is what you voted for.) I hope YOUR family's standard of living deteriorates by Biden's higher taxes and the continued devaluation of the dollar through his limitless money printing. When he opens the borders and brings in "twenty times more" Somalians in the refugee racket, I hope it is YOUR KIDS who are gang-raped by the Somalians (who have committed two gang-rapes already in my state).

Etc.

Remember, YOU voted for the communist take-over of Biden/Harris. Let's see how happy you are with it.

Dissenter
connecting...