More than three-quarters of Catholic Democrats support legal abortion, the Pew Research Center revealed this week.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
2020-election/2020/09/19/pew-77-percent-of-catholic-democrats-support-legal-abortion/

ARTICLE TITLE CORRECTION: "PEW: 77 PERCENT OF CATHOLIC DEMOCRATS SUPPORT LEGAL MURDER OF UNBORN BABIES"

This shows Democrats don't obey the rules. They disregard the law in favor of their social virtue signaling. They are the ones who will loot and burn because of their feeling about something regardless of the facts.

Then 77% of -those polled- aren't good Catholics.

I bet those false Catholics believe the heretical Second Vatican Council to be valid.

Hasn't the Pope already endorsed abortion?

If you’re the kind of person that would kill your own child, you’re the kind of person who should be allowed to kill your own child.

These ain’t doctors and lawyers and such that are getting these abortions. It’s the scum of the earth that’s doing this so why should I care?

It’s not like their kids, if born, wouldn’t grow up to kill my kids.

The sample is biased. Religious affiliation is self-reported. So I could claim to be a muslim satanist who believes burkas should be set on fire to speed the women to their maker. What Pew claims as their sample is very flawed, since they do not specify the division between dem and dem leaning catholics, by their own self report.

If they are Biden or Peloski 'catholics' they should not be included. Catholics in name only (CINO) are not real catholics.

Doubt it.

Catholicism. The other Jewry.

Dissenter
connecting...