George W. Bush and Mitt Romney will not support the incumbent president's re-election in November, according to a report. 
31 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
2020-election/2020/06/06/report-george-w-bush-mitt-romney-wont-support-trumps-re-election/

Two turncoat RINOs are not going to support President Trump? Praise Jebus!

FWIW, I do not support this!

Edit History

2020-12-Sa 10:12:22 pm

I just want to go on record as not supporting Romney and Bush in their non-support of President Trump!

Trump 2020. Romney Never. Bush had a shifty look in his eye during 911 so I'm pretty sure he's a closet commie/globalist. Romney is just your run-of-the-mill fuckwad who probably is still secretly motivated by all of the wedgies he received as a child.

2020-49-Su 05:49:45 pm

I just want to go on record as not supporting Romney and Bush in their non-support of President Trump!

Trump 2020. Romney Never. Bush had a shifty look in his eye during 911 so I'm pretty sure he's a closet commie/globalist. Romney is just your run-of-the-mill fuckwad who probably is still secretly motivated by all of the wedgies he received as a child.

In other words, who gives a shit what Bush or Romney think about anything. Fuck them.

2020-50-Su 05:50:16 pm

Good! Trump will do better without those two Albatrosses hanging from his neck.

Surprise factor: zero

chicken hank bush and chicken shit romney,Thump didn't need you in 2016 and he doesn't need you now so go fuck yourselves.

They are all jealous, RINO, cuck, punk azz biiches!

im sorry, who are these guys?

Declare yourself democrats already

Good! Both these deep state pieces of shit need to fuck off.

And this is why the progressives have gotten a long way in this country. Republicans are cucks like these two.

Dissenter
connecting...