Former Vice President Joe Biden continues to hold a comfortable lead in the Democrat field, according to a CNN poll released Wednesday.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
2020-election/2019/10/23/joe-biden-elizabeth-warren-cnn-poll-11744352/

This might actually be believable given the clown show that is the DNC 2020 presidential candidates. The only one who is worth half a shit is Tulsi Gabbard and she, too, is a radical leftist gun grabber. They don't want her though.

CNN wants Fake Indian Creepy Joe sometimes fools people into thinking he isn't a radical leftist. Some days he doesn't even know where/who he is. Bernie is a commie-nuff said (although this might appeal to younger dummies) Dope Smoking whore Kamala, Trans Mexican Robert o'Rourke and the homo are a mess and I can't even remember who else is running.

The pedo party voting for a pedo?

I'm SHOCKED!!!!

\s

FUck POLLS

Garbage

This. Is what "news" has devolved to.

Breathlessly reporting the latest "poll" numbers. Give me a break. Like reporting the latest alignment of the planets or something.

Never trust polls, they are lies wrapped in BS statistics.

There he is....telling one of his bullshit fishing tales.

Biden is already a sick man whose health is already deteriorating due to severe memory lost as well as blood shot in the eye and the poll actually believe this stuff?

Also, his sons involvement in the real Ukraine collisions here instead of President Orange Man here. How did the public blindly believe the mumbo jumbo too easily?!

Which gang member did he fight this time?

Yes...democrats ARE that stupid. Uncle Touchy will be destroyed in a general election.

Dissenter
connecting...