Hillary Clinton is wading into the 2020 election and a former aide from her 2016 campaign said she deserves to be on the national stage.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
2020-election/2019/10/22/former-hillary-clinton-aide-there-are-people-who-believe-she-won/

They never had the votes, but had put the fix in everywhere possible. It did not work this time. Minority rule ended. The Magic Schiff creature isn't going to fix it for the true believers either.

"..She’s out there telling the truth.” Thanks Nick, but that implies that all of Hillary's enemies are agents of Russia. Pretty stupid plan, but if that's going to be your excuse, I suppose you had better stick to it. You certainly all have a shitload of explaining to do.

Uh-huh... You get millions of illegals and dead people to vote several times each... you can work MIRACLES with the poll numbers!!

Her and the voices in her head.

ALL the Deranged Leftists do, still screeching for 3 years! #TrumpWinningLeftistsWhining

Ballot Stuffing, Illegals and the DEAD Voting!

Edit History

2019-08-We 07:08:33 am

ALL the Deranged Leftists do, still screeching for 3 years! #TrumpWinningLeftistsWhining

Those people are what I like to call "wrong."

There are also people who think the earth is flat, what is your point?

...we call those people NPCs

She believes she won!

And I BELIEVE pigs can fly....Does that make it so? Absolutely not! These people have lost their collective minds!!!!!! #Truth #Reality

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...