17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bostonglobe.com
opinion/2019/10/18/the-gravitational-pull-trump-downward-spiral/MmBHj7j0CeiL0pC2viOyRM/story.html

For 8 years I was told to support the President or else I was racist. For the past 3 years I am told that if I support the President I am racist.

Its afraid

I know right? I can't wait until that Mueller report exposes how bad Trump is then we'll see..... Oh it was? Really? NOTHING???

Fuck 🙄

No one believes you fake news.

Edit History

2019-16-Fr 01:16:30 pm

I know right? I can't wait until that Mueller report exposed how bad Trump is then we'll see..... Oh it was? Really? NOTHING???

Fuck 🙄

No one believes you fake news.

"Wow.....the sky is falling crowd is off their meds this morning. How embarrassing it will be for all of you who have spent 4 ( or maybe 8) years of your lives in this anti Trump mania only to realize ( as most adults eventually do) that life goes on ( and will go on) despite who is president." -kathy3

eXACTly, Kathy. exactly. from that "elevated" perspective, it is simply quite funny to watch them waste their lives in this way.

Democrat "REEEEEEE" hardly constitutes a "downward spiral" for Trump. cultist progs...

Dummy, you're proving the point.

As soon as Trump is gone, you will "recover" quickly. Your melodramatic crying and wailing is simply a total waste of time. You're wasting YOUR OWN TIME, which you will NEVER GET BACK, worrying and fretting about NOTHING REAL.

But you can't help yourself. It's an addiction. You and those like you are sick and need help. You "can" stop any time if you want, like I "can" stop drinking any time I want.

But I want to... And I still kind of can't....

It's the same with you...

You can get well instantly, but you will have to give up the delusion that you've been right up until now.

You haven't been. You've just been being dramatic.

It's ok. You can stop now. Or, you know, keep wasting your life.

to wit: say a Democrat becomes president.

he won't be able to fix anything? his "America" will be as bad as Trump's, in your eyes?

or not? will it be "good"? so the problems were easily fixed? and yet you cried and wailed for 4 years? LOL. what a waste! sad.

(psst. you're just little babies who can't take "losing". that's it. crying babies. be better. fast. you're running out of time.)

Pure propaganda.

This is just a list of shit that some bitch doesn't like about Trump.

It's got nothing to do with anything.

@reneeygraham

Strange what is down for you guys is up for us.

Dissenter
connecting...