20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.blacklistednews.com
article/82430/israel-promotes-ukraine-is-george-floyd-message-with-giant-ukraine-cant-breathe.html

Too bad it isn't. Floyd is dead and yes we still have to deal with all the statues and veneration the left heaped on this POS career criminal who ODed on Fentanyl but Ukraine is not and I'm sick of all the fucking lemmings with their Support Ukraine shit. Plus I mean given that mural and statue which arguably got smote God probably isn't happy with the George Floyd idolatry.

If Ukraine was dead like Floyd then yes the idiots would still have their support Ukraine shit but the specter of WWIII for stupid reasons would not be hanging over our heads.

Nuclear Armageddon so the WEF can have their great reset is asinine. Russia and Ukraine have a long history and what is going on now there should not be the West's problem but because our leaders decided to fuck around there it is being made our problem.

Ukraine - The Louse That Roared. Undo the CIA Coup.

Throwing the cops under a bus

That's fair.

ISRAEL IS THE HOMOSEXUAL CAPITOL OF THE WORLD ALL THE GROOMERS AND KID FUCKERS SEEK REFUGE THERE

both frauds and thugs?

If Israel has either turned into a pro-Nazi state-sponsor of terror or revealed themselves as pro-Nazi or Nazi sympathizers, they should probably start looking to immediately evacuate their citizens from planet earth. If I had the means to help them pack and move to whichever other object outside of earth's orbit they settle on. I've given them the benefit of the doubt in the past but I am officially naming as enemies everyone who sides with Ukraine.

both corrupt and criminal

Fake news=jew news. Also fake events and fake reality.

They started the race war to kill off whites. Also 2 world wars. And now the final war. And yet they have zero real resistance. Looks like they won folks. Kiss your white asses good bye.

Edit History

2022-10-Mo 11:10:05 pm

Fake news=jew news.

They started the race war to kill off whites. Also 2 world war. And now the final war. And yet they have zero real resistance. Looks like they won folks. Kiss your white asses good bye.

2022-25-Mo 11:25:59 pm

Fake news=jew news.

They started the race war to kill off whites. Also 2 world wars. And now the final war. And yet they have zero real resistance. Looks like they won folks. Kiss your white asses good bye.

Hey, any of you Boomers getting the message yet that MAYBE "our greatest Ally™" isn't so "great" after all?

Dissenter
connecting...