The masked teens were shot dead by a homeowner during an attempted robbery, US police say.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.com
news/world-us-canada-49731469

Headline: Georgia homeowner kills three masked teens during alleged robbery.

Literally the second paragraph: The teenagers allegedly tried to rob three people in the front yard of a home in Conyers and fired a handgun, prompting the resident to return fire.

In what world does this headline represent what seems to have actually happened.

It should read 'Armed homeowner saves himself and 2 others from attempted murder'.

Edit History

2019-14-Tu 06:14:38 pm

Headline: The teenagers allegedly tried to rob three people in the front yard of a home in Conyers and fired a handgun, prompting the resident to return fire.

Literally the second paragraph: The teenagers allegedly tried to rob three people in the front yard of a home in Conyers and fired a handgun, prompting the resident to return fire.

In what world does this headline represent what seems to have actually happened.

It should read 'Armed homeowner saves himself a 2 others from attempted murder'.

2019-15-Tu 06:15:13 pm

Headline: Georgia homeowner kills three masked teens during alleged robbery.

It should read 'Armed homeowner saves himself a 2 others from attempted murder'.

Armed homeowner stops three degenerates from ever harming another person.

Scratch my earlier comment about this being erroneously counted as a mass shooting. Nobody gives a fuck about black on black violence. Lol.

Great result. Three less savages wandering around.

Ah, so this is the good guy with a gun we keep talking about. Rot in hell scumbags!

"Why didn't he just shoot them in the foot, or shoot the gun out of their hands!"

LOL. 3 down. many more to go.

Nothing wrong with shooting criminal home invaders.

dey wuz abut to graduate highschool, jus gettin dem life on track GOES TO CHURCH ERRY SUNDAY

Another "Good guy with a Gun", strikes again!!! God bless America, and God rest our long dead founders for honoring our God Given right, by creating the Second Amendment in the first place!

If the homeowner is on this board contact me and I will send you a bottle of Irish whiskey. Premium 12 yo.

Trending On www.bbc.com
Trending Comments On www.bbc.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...